Helping meet physical and spiritual needs in the communities around San Juan Chamelco, Guatemala

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Walmart

Dear Walmart,

Oh how I miss you. Life just isn’t the same without you. I use to arrive with a huge list and I would drive out of the parking lot with every single thing crossed off. Many times I would leave with even more than I needed because I just couldn’t pass up those unbeatable prices you pride yourself on. How do you manage to keep your shelves stocked at all times, not to mention, with hundreds of different brands? I am confident that I could buy a cookie sheet and a bed skirt no problem with you but instead I will continue to search for the items that don’t have the privileged checkmark next to them. I look forward to the day I can effortlessly shop again.

~Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment